ComForCare of Halton ON has been approved by the Alzheimer's Foundation of America as a Memory Screening Site.
Proud Member of the following
Chambers of Commerce
Home Care Services in Halton, Ontario
What makes ComForCare different? Our personalized approach to care sets us apart. We understand that every person and every situation is unique, so we use our Superior Process to identify specific needs and create a care plan that meets them.
- Bathing & Toileting
- Family Respite
- Grooming & Hygiene
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- Personal Care
- Safety Supervision
Request a Personalized Home Care Consultation
If you want to know how best to maintain your independence or that of your loved one, request an in-home evaluation. A trained professional from ComForCare Home Care will visit the home for a personalized care consultation.
During Your Personalized Home Visit We Will:
- Check for potential fall risks with suggestions for simple fixes
- Look at the living space with your loved one's specific concerns in mind
- Review medical history, medications, any other needs or concerns
- Evaluate balance and ease of movement throughout the home
- Recommend any necessary home safety devices that assist in overall comfort and safety such as handrails and shower chairs
- Offer support and understanding, with flexible services that can help
Areas We Serve
- Halton Hills