At ComForCare North Simcoe we provide exceptional home care services to residents of North Simcoe and South Georgian Bay.
Our standards of care include:
- The provision of services that considers security, reliability and compassion.
- Providing respectful care while maximizing independence and quality of life.
- Bringing joy and purpose through meaningful activities.
- Ensuring care plans adapt to changing needs.
- Building a caring and trusting rapport between clients and caregivers.
We accomplish this by:
- Offering wraparound services by caring and experienced caregivers for a true total solution.
- Helping our clients maintain their independence and live their best life possible.
- Incorporating meaningful activities into care routines.
- Customizing care plans to individual needs.
- Matching clients with caregivers with whom they share skills and interests.
- We have been “DementiaWise®” certified through the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Our staff have earned the Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA)® designation.
- We are in the process of being certified as an “Age Friendly Business”.
- Our caregivers are meticulously screened, including vulnerable sector checks.
- We offer over 50 services to assist you and your loved ones.
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (705) 302-4918 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care North Simcoe.