Darlene Pearson, Administrator
Darlene has a wide variety of administrative skills acquired during her 30 years working in dental and medical offices. Darlene has a genuine caring nature that makes her successful when assisting clients to find the solutions they require. She takes great pride in her exceptional customer service. Darlene is looking forward to meeting clients and caregivers on this journey.
Rebekah Vaughan, Director of Clinical Services and Community Partnerships
Rebekah has a passion for providing the highest quality of care for her clients.
She has a diverse background in health care in a variety of settings including industrial health and hygiene, private practice and most recently the not for profit community setting.
Rebekah uses her nursing experience to offer meaningful connections and find innovative care solutions tailored to the unique needs of each client and their family. She is looking forward to meeting you.
Mayo Hawco, Director of Operations
Mayo is a creative, energetic and proven leader who is passionate about embracing change and continuous quality improvement in the delivery of health care, programs and services. Mayo has an MBA, holds a Certified Healthcare Executive designation and has over 25 years of senior management expertise in community-based healthcare settings. Mayo is excited to be part of the ComForCare North Simcoe team!
To enable you to have peace of mind ComForCare North Simcoe will provide you and your family with care that is built on security, reliability and compassion.
- Meticulously screened and tested
- Bonded and insured
- Connections to community resources
- DementiaWise® certified office
- Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA)® designation
- Available 24/7, flexible hours including holidays
- Trained on client-specific conditions
- Nurse assessments and reassessments
- Customized care plans
- Frequent communication with family
- Caregivers screened for showing compassion
- Experience in handling senior-related issues
- Dedicated and ready to answer questions
- Support and education as needed by individuals and their families
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (705) 302-4918 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (North Simcoe, ON).