Home Care Services in Peterborough, Ontario
What makes ComForCare different? Our personalized approach to care sets us apart. We understand that every person and every situation is unique, so we use our Superior Process to identify specific needs and create a care plan that meets them.
- Bathing & Toileting
- Family Respite
- Grooming & Hygiene
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- Safety Supervision
Request a Personalized Home Care Consultation
If you want to know how best to maintain your independence or that of your loved one, request an in-home evaluation. A trained professional from ComForCare Home Care will visit the home for a personalized care consultation.
During Your Personalized Home Visit We Will:
- Check for potential fall risks with suggestions for simple fixes
- Look at the living space with your loved one's specific concerns in mind
- Review medical history, medications, any other needs or concerns
- Evaluate balance and ease of movement throughout the home
- Recommend any necessary home safety devices that assist in overall comfort and safety such as handrails and shower chairs
- Offer support and understanding, with flexible services that can help
Areas We Serve
- North Monaghan
Call Now to Talk About Your Home Care Needs
"I wanted to do a job that is important, that makes a difference."
Woody Brumet, owner of ComForCare in Peterborough, Ontario
After my mother passed away, I began to consider what I wanted to do next in my life. My kids were all grown, but I wanted whatever I did next to focus on care and giving back to others. Finally, it dawned on me that home care was the best way to do that.
The Town Clock and Market Hall Tower built in 1890, is an heritage landmark in downtown Peterborough.
Join Our Team
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
- Rewarding Career
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Training
- Flexible Hours