The Toronto area has a number of local resources available to individuals and their family members that may need some extra help. We encourage you and your family to take some time to review the following resources that are available in our community:
These businesses and organizations can help with transportation assistance throughout Toronto-Central and surrounding neighbourhoods.
- iRideplus www.irideplus.com
- Toronto Ride www.torontoride.ca
- Dignity Transportation www.dignitytransportation.com
- Driving Miss Daisy www.drivingmissdaisy.ca
ComForCare Toronto-Central supports many organizations and businesses that focus on helping aging adults by bringing awareness to health conditions and uniting the community.
- Alzheimer Society Toronto www.alz.to
- Canadian Cancer Society www.cancer.ca
- Elder Abuse Ontario www.elderabuseontario.com
- Memory and Company www.memory&company.ca
- Parkinson Canada www.parkinson.ca
ComForCare provides home care services to individuals in the Toronto-Central neighbourhood as well as to the surrounding areas. Our support is available as little as a few hours a week up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To learn more about services in your area, please call 416-966-2100.
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (416) 966-2100 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (Toronto-Central, Ontario).