Personal Care Services For Persons in the Ottawa Champlain Region, Ontario
Personalized Care, Because Each Person Is Unique!
Sometimes, older adults or people recovering from an illness or injury need assistance with everyday activities, including personal care. Prior to starting any in home care, we will come to the home and conduct an assessment to determine what services are needed, and wanted. We will also check for safety hazards like loose rugs, to ensure there are no trip and fall hazards.
During your personalized home visit we will:
- Check for potential fall risks with suggestions for simple fixes
- Look at the living space with your loved one's specific concerns in mind
- Review medical history, medications, any other needs or concerns
- Evaluate balance and ease of movement throughout the home
- Recommend any necessary home safety devices that assist in overall comfort and safety such as handrails and shower chairs
With flexible scheduling, custom care packages, caregiver matching based on needs and personality, and our genuine dedication to providing compassionate companion and elder care, you can have peace of mind knowing your family member or friend is in good hands and getting the best care possible.
Everyone Needs A Little Help At Times
We provide assistance for seniors, persons with disabilities or special needs, persons recovering from illness or surgery, and veterans. It can be uncomfortable for persons to receive personal care services; our caregivers are trained to be discreet and in ways to make people comfortable. We are considerate always, to help each person to relax and know that their dignity is respected. Everyone needs a little help at times and it's ok to ask for help!
We offer help with:
- Medical appointment accompaniment, and transportation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Companionship and family respite
- Incontinence and toilet aid
- Choosing clothing and dressing
- Grooming and hygiene help
With a Caregiver from ComForCare Ottawa by your side, you or your loved one will feel more confident about going out to attend social activities, or running errands and getting in and out of vehicles. We watch out for safety at all times! Our personalized caregiving options will help your loved one live a happier, more productive life at home, for as long as possible.
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (613) 792-3663 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (Ottawa-Champlain, Ontario).